- Name and contact details of the data controller
a) The data controller is:
Name: altona Diagnostics GmbH
Street: Mörkenstr. 12
Postal code: 22767
Phone: +49 40 548 0676 - 0
Fax: +49 40 548 06 76 - 10
b) Contact details of company data protection officer:
Name: Data Protection Officer
Street: Mörkenstraße 12
Postal code: 22767
- Data collection
In the context of the survey, we collect the following categories of personal data:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Purposes of the processing and legal basis of the processing
a) Purpose of the processing
The purpose of the survey is to find out about customer satisfaction and to optimize the communication media of altona Diagnostics GmbH and its subsidiaries. We process your personal data exclusively for the aforementioned purpose, in which we store the questions and answers of the survey, evaluate and analyze the results internally and publish them within the corporate group.
b) Legal basis of processing
The processing of your personal data is based on your given consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 lit. a GDPR.
c) Disclosure of data to third parties
We only share your data with our affiliated companies/subsidiaries for internal evaluation and discussion purposes. We do not pass on your data to third parties other than those mentioned above.
The legal basis for passing on your data to the companies associated with altona Diagnostics GmbH is the legitimate interest of altona Diagnostics GmbH in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
d) Deletion of data
- Use of data processors
This survey is conducted using enuvo's online survey tool. Information about how enuvo GmbH processes your personal data can be found at https://www.umfrageonline.com/datenschutz.
- Your data protection rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- to revoke your consent once given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. The revocation should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The revocation of your consent has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay in accordance Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, you refuse the erasure of the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. In general, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
For further information pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR, please contact our data protection officer (email@example.com) or visit the link below:
- Data security
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously reviewed in accordance with technological developments and, if necessary, adapted.