Looking for the right plastics for your PCR or qPCR experiment? Find the right consumables like plates, tubes and plate seals for optimal PCR results.
- Uniformity minimizes data variability of wells and plates
- Compatible with many instruments and a wide variety of sealing systems
- Certified PCR plates, tubes and seals to be free of DNase, RNase, and human genomic DNA
Recommended Plastic Consumables
The CFX system accepts low profile 0.2 ml plates and tubes. Bio-Rad recommends the following consumables for optimal results:
- MLL-9601. Low-profile 96-well unskirted plates with clear wells
- MLL-9651. Low-profile 96-well unskirted plates with white wells
- HSP-9601. Hard-Shell 96-well skirted plates with white shell and clear wells
- HSP-9655. Hard-Shell 96-well skirted plates with white shell and white wells
- TLS-0801. Low-profile 0.2 ml 8-tube strips without caps, clear wells
- TLS-0851. Low-profile 0.2 ml 8-tube strips without caps, white wells
- TCS-0803. Optical flat 8-cap strips, for 0.2 ml tubes and plates
NOTE: High profile plates can also be used with the CFX96 Deep Well system.
- MSB-1001. Microseal® ‘B’ adhesive seals, optically clear (strong adhesive-based)
- MSC-1001. Microseal® ‘C’ optical seals, optically clear (pressure-activated adhesivebased)