Occupational safety specialist (m/f/d) – full or part time
To strengthen our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Occupational safety specialist (m/f/d) – full or part time
- Internal contact person for topics related to occupational safety and health protection as well as in communication and cooperation with external partners
- Monitoring of compliance with legal and employers' liability insurance association regulations as well as the documentation required for this purpose
- Preparation and maintenance of workplace and plant-related risk assessments and operating instructions
- Training of managers and employees
- Coordination of the assignment of responsible persons such as fire protection assistants
- Conducting regular safety and workplace inspections
- Coordination and management of occupational safety committee meetings
- University degree in engineering or in the field of safety or occupational health and safety
- Completed training as an occupational safety specialist
- Several years of professional experience in occupational safety, ideally in a laboratory environment, biotech or pharmaceutical company
- Knowledge of handling bio and hazardous substances
- Application of common MS-Office tools
- Committed appearance and a high level of consulting and assertiveness skills
- Independent and precise way of working as well as flexibility and reliability
- Coordination skills and team player
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company.
You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply here” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.
Download description as PDF:
Occupational safety specialist (m/f/d) – full or part timepdf
File size: 288.20 KB