Head of Facility Management & General Services (m/f/d)
To support our Facility & General Services department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Head of Facility Management & General Services (m/f/d)
- Technical, organizational, and disciplinary management of a team of 10 employees
- Responsible for the facility management of the 5 properties, real estate and building services facilities as well as internal services
- Ensuring compliance with applicable legal and technical regulations in the area of occupational and operational safety as well as health and safety at work
- Responsibility for maintenance and repair management
- Representation of the company's interests in construction and conversion measures as well as involvement in project management
- Cooperation with various internal interfaces as well as with external partners and authorities
- Budget planning and order controlling
- Completed studies in a technical field of study or comparable training
- Several years of professional experience in facility management, ideally in production companies or laboratory/hospital environments
- Sound experience in managing teams and projects
- Basic knowledge of business administration
- Sound MS Office skills; experience with CAFM software desirable
- Strong moderation and communication skills in dealing with a wide variety of project participants
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply here” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.