Assistant Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Regulatory Affairs team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Assistant Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d)
- Administrative support of our Regulatory Affairs team
- Compilation of documents for international approvals, e. g. application for free trade certificates, obtaining notary certifications and legalizations
- Participation in the creation and maintenance of the Technical Documentation
- Communication of product changes to cooperation partners and sales partners
- Assistance in correspondence with national and international authorities
- Application for batch releases for high-risk products
- Maintenance of the approval database
- Completed scientific or commercial training
- Initial professional experience as Assistant Regulatory Affairs or in a comparable position
- Ideally professional experience in the field of regulatory affairs for in vitro diagnostics
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS Office products, especially Excel and Word
- Structured and careful way of working in combination with high organizational and coordination skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply here” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.
Download description as PDF:
Assistant Regulatory Affairs (m/f/d)pdf
File size: 289.15 KB