Trainee Wholesale and Foreign Trade Management (m/f/d)
As of August 1, 2023, we are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated Trainee Wholesale and Foreign Trade Management (m/f/d)
During your apprenticeship, you will get to know the versatility of the profession:
- Communication with our customers as well as the corresponding order processing
- Interaction with forwarding agents, authorities, suppliers and other service providers
- Internship in one of our international subsidiaries
- Handling of cost accounting and payment processes
- Creative design of our marketing material
- Variety of administrative and commercial processes and their proper handling
- You have a high school diploma (Abitur) or a technical college certificate (Fachabitur)
- You are interested in commercial contexts, also internationally
- You have very good English skills
- You know the basic functions of MS Office
- You are flexible, have good organizational skills and are quick on the uptake
- Your way of working is structured and we can rely on you
- You are communicative and contribute with your ideas
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.