Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
To support our Operations department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
- Planning and manufacturing of PCR kit components
- Production of chemical buffer solutions
- Documentation of the manufacturing process according to quality assurance guidelines
- Operation of laboratory equipment
- Management of raw materials and individual components in our ERP system
- Ordering of raw materials and consumables
- Maintenance of production equipment and production rooms
- Guidance of temporary staff as well as supervision of interns
- Completed training as BTA or similar degrees (MTLA, biology lab technician), or alternatively a bachelor’s degree with a focus on molecular biology, microbiology, biochemistry and/or biotechnology
- Experience in medical device manufacturing is desirable, but not required
- Affinity for technical laboratory machines
- Independent and careful way of working
- High motivation, accuracy, reliability
- Very good team and communication skills
- Sound MS Office skills
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.
Download description as PDF:
Technical Assistant (m/f/d)pdf
File size: 308.88 KB