Software Developer (m/f/d)
To support our Technical Support & Service department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Software Developer (m/f/d)
- Further development and maintenance of a web-based ticket system with Django and MySQL
- Managing the ticket system on a global level
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis and correction in case of system malfunctions
- Implementation of customized software solutions in Python
- Participation in the further development of internal support processes
- Completed training as an IT specialist or several years of professional experience in web development
- Experience with Python and the Django framework as well as SQL (MS SQL / PostgreSQL)
- Business fluent German and good English skills
- Ability to work in a team and to organize
- High level of initiative
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.