Software Developer – Backend/Frontend/Fullstack – C# / .NET (m/f/d)
To strengthen the Research & Development department in Hamburg, altona Analytics is looking for a highly motivated and committed Software Developer – Backend/Frontend/Fullstack – C# / .NET (m/f/d)
- You develop medical software as part of an in vitro diagnostic system for the PCR-based detection of pathogens (e. g. SARS-CoV-2, HIV)
- Planning, design and implementation of medical software within an IEC 62304-compliant development process
- As part of the team, you will be significantly involved in the development of our overall system and will then develop the SW architecture and SW design with your colleagues
- You are responsible for the implementation and carry out developer tests independently
- You are part of a fast-growing team and actively shape its development
- A degree in computer science, technical computer science or comparable training
- You have sound experience in the area of backend and application development; the following technologies are familiar to you: C#, .NET, WPF, SQL
- Good knowledge in the field of software engineering; software architecture, design patterns, configuration management and CI/CD sound familiar to you
- You possess a high degree of initiative and team spirit
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.