Scientist / Nucleic Acid Extraction (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Research & Development department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Scientist / Nucleic Acid Extraction (m/f/d)
- Planning and execution of development, verification and validation of products in the field of nucleic acid extraction up to approval in Europe and, if necessary, other geographical regions
- Focus: chemical development and technical automation in the field of nucleic acid extraction
- Organization and execution of general laboratory activities and equipment responsibility
- Participation in the further development of internal processes and procedural instructions
- Supervision and guidance of employees (technical assistants, students, trainees)
- Presentation of the company and its products in the form of lectures and publications
- Completed scientific or medical studies, preferably with a successful doctorate
- Relevant professional experience in the (bio)chemical field, in the development of medical devices or pharmaceuticals an advantage
- Experience in nucleic acid extraction, development of chemical buffer solutions or chemical synthesis advantageous
- Experience in the areas of automation (e. g. pipetting instruments) desirable
- Affinity for technical equipment and initial knowledge of programming languages
- Ability to communicate, work in a team, and organize
- An independent, careful and structured way of working with a very good command of English rounds off the profile
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.