Order Processing Clerk (m/f/d)
To support our Order Processing department in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Order Processing Clerk (m/f/d)
- National and international order processing
- Order entry in the ERP system
- Responsible for acceptance, monitoring and coordination of customer orders
- Written and verbal communication in German and English language
- Handover and coordination with Logistics
- Preparation and dispatch of invoices and credit notes
- Maintenance of customer master data
- Complaint processing
- Completed commercial vocational training or a comparable qualification
- We welcome experienced professionals and career starters, lateral entrants and those returning to a company
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Confident handling of MS Office and an ERP system
- High customer and service orientation
- Ability to work in a team and reliability
- Independent and precise work even with complicated processes
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.