Mechanical Design / Robotic Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
To strengthen the Research & Development department in Hamburg, altona Analytics is looking for a highly motivated and committed Mechanical Design / Robotic Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
- You develop complex products and solutions as part of our in vitro diagnostic system for the PCR-based detection of pathogens (e. g. SARS-CoV-2, HIV)
- You design mechatronic systems to further automate our AltoStar® workflow
- You simplify problems, solve complex issues and develop the right ideas for good solutions with your colleagues
- You take the initiative, drive your subproject forward independently and do not hesitate to contact external suppliers and development partners in the process
- You are part of a fast-growing team and actively shape its development
- A completed degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, automation technology, technical computer science or comparable training
- You have very good knowledge in the field of robotics and its integration into automated processes
- In addition, you can apply your broad technical knowledge in the areas of construction, control engineering and automation technology
- Your manual dexterity enables you to bring ideas to life
- Ideally, you have also already gained experience in the IVD environment or in the field of medical technology
- A high degree of initiative and team spirit sets you apart
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Mr. Kai Herzog.