Marketing Manager (m/f/d) with focus on event organization
To strengthen our Corporate Communications team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Marketing Manager (m/f/d) with focus on event organization
- Independent conception, planning and implementation of national and international trade fairs, symposia, congresses, customer events
- Updating of advertising materials such as product lists and brochures
- Selection and procurement of give-aways
- Coordination, cooperation and communication with external partners and service providers
- Close cooperation and coordination with our sales team regarding event management
- Supervision of sponsoring partnerships
- If necessary, support with other projects
- Completed training/studies in the field of marketing, communication or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the trade fair and event sector
- Affinity with B2B business
- Business fluent in German and English (min. B2)
- Willingness to travel (20 %)
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and structure projects
- Structured and precise way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.