Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) for Microsoft Dynamics
To strengthen our IT Business Services team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Inhouse Consultant (m/f/d) for Microsoft Dynamics
- Responsibility for the organization and further development of the procedures and processes of the ERP system
- 1st and 2nd level support
- Processing/implementation of change requests
- Administration of user rights
- Support of the subsidiaries in the implementation and regular use of MS Dynamics NAV / BC 365 (if necessary connected with occasional travelling)
- Creation and adaptation of document and role center designs
- Support in the analysis of data from business applications and SQL queries
- A degree in computer science, an apprenticeship in the IT sector or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the ERP area, preferably MS Dynamics NAV or Business Central
- Knowledge of C/Side or AL as well as general know-how in the areas of operating systems and databases
- Experience with interfaces in the NAV / BC environment and their further development
- Understanding of commercial contexts
- Experience in the field of document management systems is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Structured and independent way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.