Head of Finance and Accounting (m/f/d)
To support our Finance team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Head of Finance and Accounting (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for preparing the individual financial statements as per German Commercial Code for the domestic (currently four) group companies
- Responsibility for the preparation of the consolidated financial statements as per German Commercial Code
- Technical and disciplinary management of the "Accounting & Controlling" unit with currently 4 employees
- Coordination and participation in the annual planning of the parent company and support of the subsidiaries in preparing their plans
- Expansion and maintenance of transfer pricing documentation
- Management of controlling
- Contact person for questions regarding accounting and taxes in the entire group of companies
- Completed economics degree or comparable qualification
- Several years of suitable professional experience, ideally with an accounting firm or in the accounting department of an international company
- First management experience an advantage
- Sound experience in handling ERP software, ideally MS Dynamics NAV/BC365, an advantage
- Very good knowledge of common MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Analytical mindset and exact way of working
- Confident presence with strong communication skills
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.