Global Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Global Product Marketing team, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and committed Global Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Close interaction with international customers and identification of customer requirements
- Establishing and maintaining a network of reference/key customers in different countries
- Monitoring of market trends and deriving new products
- Close collaboration with the Global Product Marketing team at headquarters
- Implementing market and competition analyses
- Development of technical product and customer requirements
- Conduct strategic marketing, such as monitoring, analyzing, and documenting markets, customers, regulatory approvals, and study plans
- Collaborate with altona Diagnostics affiliates and sales forces to implement and coordinate strategical marketing plans
- Report to the headquarters in Germany
- Successfully completed studies in biology, biochemistry, or chemistry, preferably with a doctorate, alternatively a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in the field of in-vitro diagnostics, preferably in the field of molecular diagnostics (in a sales-oriented department or directly in the diagnostic laboratory in a managerial function)
- Confident appearance at all company levels, paired with strong communication skills
- Conceptual and strategic mindset
- Fluent English
- Willingness to travel (20% of working hours)
- Job location: anywhere, remote
Benefit from the diverse opportunities of an expanding international company. Work independently and in a team in a highly motivated, open and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours as well as a pleasant and familiar working atmosphere are waiting for you.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to your detailed application stating your availability and your salary expectations. Please send us your complete documents (ideally in PDF format) using the "Apply now" button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.