Customs Declaration Agent (m/f/d)
To support our Applications team in Hamburg, we are looking for a highly motivated and committed Customs Declaration Agent (m/f/d)
- Ongoing review of customs tariffs
- Maintenance and control of customs-related material data in our ERP system
- Tariffing of new products
- Verification of export codes, if necessary, in coordination with the export control
- Preparation and supervision of carnets, incl. supervision of temporary exports
- Support with daily customs declarations
- Active monitoring of orders and derivation of measures in the event of deviations, e. g., in the case of rejection by customs authorities
- Completed commercial training, ideally international freight forwarding logistics
- Professional experience in customs
- Secure knowledge in the tariffing of products
- Fluent German and good English skills
- Joy at communicating with different contacts using your diplomatic skills
- Interest in medical devices and involvement in a growing company
- Structured and precise way of working
Benefit from a wide range of opportunities available within an expanding international company. You will work both independently and as part of a team in a highly motivated, open, and friendly environment. Family-friendly working hours along with a pleasant and familial working atmosphere await you.
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application including your availability and salary expectations. Please send us your complete application documents (ideally in PDF format) using the “Apply now” button. Your contact person is Ms. Dina Jensen.